John Galt contributes to the success of organizations and individuals nationwide by expertly matching them with one another. Founded in 1997, we have worked with thousands of organizations and individuals over the years to enable them to achieve success. Our focus is on leadership, technology and other disciplines which are critical to an organization's success. We deliver our services through our Contract Staffing, Interim Executive, Search, and Consulting practices.
One of our clients in the defense industry is seeking a Software Engineer with C# / .NET web development qualifications to work at their Arlington, VA based location.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or directly related field (e.g., Information Technology, Information Science, etc.)
- At least 5-8 years of related experience
- Experience performing as a senior member of a development team
- Experience using SQL Server 2000/2008, Oracle programming
- Experience using and administering Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2012
- Agile SCRUM experience
- Experience working on full software development life cycles
- Experience creating web front end, service calls, dashboards, data entry forms, reports, and directory management
- Experience building unit tests into automated testing and build processes
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Software Architecture and Design, Software Development, Software Quality Control, Software Engineering
- All candidates are required to obtain and maintain a secret level security clearance
- All candidates must be US Citizens
- Prefer candidates with active clearances
All interested candidates should email their resume to Brianna at email@example.com