Essential Job Functions
Perform development efforts and work with teammates on various projects and products. To include working with customers, understanding requirements, leading design efforts, and driving technical development.
Develop intuitive applications and the associated Graphical User Interface (GUI) using Qt/QML/C++.
Develop, configure, and test applications with an emphasis on variants of Linux implemented on ARM and x86 based architectures to support custom software and applications as well as custom processor and display boards designed for unique applications and markets.
Design, implement, modify, and test device drivers and tools such as touchscreen drivers, video drivers, CAN drivers, and user calibration tools.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with focus on programming, or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years of experience
- Understanding of the development process and testing cycle including bug tracking and formal code documentation and releases.
- Analytical, diagnostic / debugging / troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills required for integrating applications, systems, and equipment.
- Scripting and support for custom applications.
- Experience coding and testing in a team environment.
- Strong programming experience with C/C++ and Java
- Ability to obtain a U.S. DoD SECRET Security Clearance Required.
- Knowledge of Qt framework and development environment.
- Experience with database technologies (SQL etc.).
- Knowledge of Linux kernel and device driver development.
- The ideal candidate will have development experience in Linux, Windows, and embedded environments with knowledge of embedded OS tailoring and implementation.
- Experience with common development and repository tools (i.e. SVN, GIT, JIRA, etc.)
- Experience cross compiling of C/C++ code.
- Experience with Java.