DCCA is a veteran-owned high-technology company specializing in providing information technology services to a variety of government agencies and commercial enterprises since 1982. DCCA is proud to offer a strong, competitive compensation and benefits package. Visit our website at: .
Software Engineer- Front End
Candidate must have an active Public Trust Clearance
- Create web based highly usable and compliant user interfaces
- Work on Tasks and User Stories created in JIRA
- Work in Agile SCRUM/SAFe based methodologies
- Create Wireframes, Mockups, and Prototypes
- Collaborate with team to design new features and functionality
- Monitor progress against deliverables, employing effective risk and issue management strategies
- Provide a User experience design to enhance user satisfaction with the interface by improving the usability, accessibility, and desirability provided to the user in the interaction with the system.
- Design and develop code based on industry standards and to the requirements
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with CMS stakeholders and other contractors
- 2+years as a front end developer in the building of multi-tier, enterprise web-based solutions using technologies/frameworks such as J2EE, React, Spring MVC, JBoss, Fuse, MQ, MySQL, AWS, SOA.
- 3+ years in one or more technical disciplines (e.g. architecture, process re-engineering, development, verification)
- 1+ years estimating, planning, and executing complex projects using Agile methodologies
- Building strong customer relationships through Agile team(s) and personal performance
- Developing front end systems with Section 508 compliance
- Collaborating in a multiple contractor environment
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, verbal and written. Includes the ability to effectively communicate complex information to audiences with varying technical and system backgrounds and at multiple organizational levels
- Experience supporting client stakeholders with varying levels of Agile methodologies such as SCRUM/SAFe
- Proficient in MS Project, MS Access, MS Word, and MS Excel
Required Education / Certifications:
- Computer Science degree or Bachelor's Degree in a related major
- Experience in Balsamiq or any other wireframe/mockups designing tool
- Expertise in Secure Coding and Secure Development Life Cycle.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- CMS/Healthcare experience is a plus
DCCA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status