ASRC Federal Mission Solutions is a premier provider of systems engineering, software engineering, system integration and project management services for real-time, mission-critical defense systems.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer in support of the continued development and sustainment of the U.S. Navy's Aegis Weapons System in Moorestown, NJ
Working in a collaborative team using agile development methodology, performing the following tasks:
* Performs subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, subsystem and system integration, and testing
* Participates in software requirements review, preliminary and critical design reviews, integration readiness review, and software acceptance reviews
* Researches problems and develops solutions
* 9+ years experience in Real time mission critical development, maintenance, or support in an Open/Layered Architecture Environment; Operating Environments; Model-based tools; Information Assurance; Tools Development; Safety Analysis; Real-Time System Data Analysis; Problem Analysis; System Integration.
* Experience with Object Oriented design/development including the employment of Design Patterns to facilitate the utilization of software insulation techniques and plugins
* 7+ years of experience developing software with C++, ADA, JAVA
* Experience working with the Windows, Solaris, and LINUX environments.
* Experience developing Solaris, and other variants of UNIX scripts.
* Strong skills with MS Office and Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as Eclipse.
* Familiar with UML syntax and its use.
* Familiar with the xUnit framework, especially JUnit and CppUnitLite.
* Familiar with driver-based and automated test environments
* Knowledge of low level system performance monitoring and analysis.
* Experience with CMMI Level 5 life cycle processes and procedures.
* US Citizenship in order to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
ACTIVE TS CLEARANCE
* Bachelor degree (in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field) or equivalent related work experience
ASRC Federal is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran