Cambridge, MA Salary:
Temp to Perm to $150K Description:
Special Project requires a Custom Network Engineering Software Engineer with strong Python experience (writing code and library exp for both front end and back end / data interfaces) TEMP TO PERM ROLE UP TO $150,000
The job will entail working within the Custom Analytics group on the Engineering and Ops team. This team is responsible for maintaining the software and infrastructure for the group. The position will revolve around writing new tools, modifying existing tools, supporting with basic operations tasks (debugging application and OS issues), and occasionally digging into the data itself. This is a generalist type role doing lots of projects tasks that require flexibility and network data exp. This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- The job will entail working within the Custom Analytics group on the Engineering and Ops team.
- This team is responsible for maintaining the software and infrastructure for the group.
- Design systems to collect and process internet scale data.
- Develop prototype systems to collect and demonstrate the value of new data sets.
- Quickly develop prototype systems.
- Modify and maintain existing deployed software.
- Focus on designing and delivering reliable, scalable, and resilient software.
- Communicate with internal and external customers and partners to share information and data
- Python code and libraries exp.
- Linux OR OSX
- Java and C
- Big Data - Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Base
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com