Position at Clear Capital
We are a team of talented and highly motivated software engineers. As a member of the team, you will work closely with every part of the company from graphic designers to our executive team. The software we develop serves some of the largest banks, lenders, and financial institutions in the world.
The team is mainly focused on backend development, but we encourage full-stack learning which makes our team nimble enough to tackle the diverse set of challenges we face. We believe in using the most effective tools for the job, and also relying on the strengths of our team.
These are the key technologies that we use:
What you will work on
- Java, Spring Boot, Node, TypeScript
- Cassandra, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, Postgres
- AWS (SQS, SNS, S3, RDS, Lambda)
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket (Git)
Who we are looking for
- Write high quality, well-tested, extensible and scalable code.
- Evaluate the short and long-term implications of every implementation decision.
- Work with a tight-knit team solving tough problems by building quality enterprise solutions with a professional design and coding process.
- Learn from accomplished developers through mentoring and committed collaboration and take your development chops to the next level.
- Make an immediate impact by quickly getting up to speed and building features from start to finish.
What You Can Expect
- You have 3+ years of related software development experience.
- You love tackling really tough problems, and value the correct solution over a sloppy one.
- You have a passion for software development, with side projects to prove it.
- You understand the value of tested solutions, and you're a capable debugger.
- You are comfortable reading & writing code, and can describe what each part of the code is doing.
- You are great at taking constructive feedback on your work.
- You are passionate about our mission to disrupt how banks, lenders and investors value real estate.
What we value
- Competitive compensation and immediate contribution!
- Inclusive benefits package offerings 401k plans and customizable benefits including dental, vision, medical, etc. for you and your dependents.
- An innovative culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity.
- Company supported and employee-driven ambassador groups that promote diversity, working on a hybrid schedule and philanthropy.
- Learning and development programs to help advance your career and personal growth.
- Wherever it leads, Whatever it takes! We believe in making the impossible possible!
- Thrive personally, grow professionally-be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead- Knowledge and growth is never ending!
- We believe in hiring nice people because anything is possible when you have the team's support.
- Improving the lives around us- A smile could change the entire world.
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved real estate valuation company in the world.
Clear Capital is a national real estate valuation technology company with a simple purpose: build confidence in real estate decisions to strengthen communities and improve lives. Our goal is to provide customers with a complete understanding of every U.S. property through our field valuation services and analytics tools, and improve their workflows with our platform technologies. Our commitment to excellence - wherever it leads, whatever it takes® - is embodied by more than 1,300 team members across four brands (Clear Capital, Clario, CubiCasa, and REO Network) and has remained steadfast since our first order in 2001.
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees, or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.