Software is no longer eating the world, it has eaten it. Whether as granular as real-time firmware embedded in a weapon system, or as large as elastic, highly available, enterprise scale distributed cloud architectures, software is the lifeblood that powers today's solutions.
SAIC is seeking rock star, full stack software engineers to join us on our mission to embrace this digital reality and artfully craft software that makes a profound difference in our customers' missions to better the world. If you are passionate about technology, innovation, collaboration, and lifelong learning, come discover a deeper purpose at SAIC.
Description of Duties:
Qualifications Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and support full stack software applications as part of a cross-functional Agile team
- Apply first principles design to re-imagine and develop game-changing user experiences
- Work with data scientists to design and develop analytic toolchains
- Work with cyber security engineers to design and develop next-generation cyber tools.
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field
- 0-2 years' experience in testing, software development, quality assurance, and troubleshooting
- Ability to obtain related technical certifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Reporting experience using the Microsoft Tool Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
My SAIC Benefits.