This is Harika Gupta from Cognate Inc. We are currently working on Sr Software Engineer
role with one of our Direct Client for multiple locations. I found your profile and would like to discuss further. I have included job description below for your convenience . Please have a look and reply me back with your word doc resume along with full contact info at firstname.lastname@example.org
or feel free to call me at 408-675-8983
to discuss further or let me know the best time to discuss more on this opportunity.
Role: Senior Software Engineer(strong React Js)
Location: San Mateo, CA
Duration: Full Time/ Permanent
Startup/ Well Funded)
Headquartered in the San Mateo CA with offices in Austin TX and multiple locations
Client is the world leader in innovative digital marketing products for brick and mortar retailers.
combining AI and machine learning technologies, mobile-first expertise, and omni-channel communications designed to dramatically increase lifetime customer
About the role
- Collaborating with the Vice-President of Engineering, the Senior Software Engineer will join the product delivery team in our Toronto team.
- You should have an excellent command of at least one object-oriented language, such as GO, Ruby, Java, C++, or Python; as well as front-end technologies such as React/AngularJS/Vue, HTML, CSS and cross-browser compatibility. On the server side, you are familiar with Linux, Nginx, Deployment and Monitoring in addition to your core skill of development. You also possess the appreciation of regression testing & Test Driven Development as well as follow development standard methodologies such as adhering to coding guidelines and standards, open to peer code review and work towards reducing code complexity. You should be able to use Git appropriately.
What You’ll Do
- Design and build robust, scalable, secure, reusable code and libraries in SaaS platform development.
- Write excellent, simple, clean, efficient code; Debug, troubleshoot and trace logs.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Improve system performance, scalability and high availability.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Follow software development methodologies (Agile/Scrum, test-driven development, continuous integration, refactoring, coding standards and code reviews).
- Provide regular status updates on project deliverables.
What You’ll Need
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or Engineering.
- 7 - 10 years of object-oriented software development experience in large-scale web or mobile applications.
- Experience in GoLang programming, or strong experience in C/C++, Java, Ruby/Rails, Python or other object-oriented programming languages and willing to work with GoLang.
- In-depth experience with designing and developing REST API Services is must.
- Experience in oAuth, JWT, Kubernetes, AWS services is added advantages.
- Good knowledge of at least one relational database and one NoSQL database.
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication with strong attention to detail and ability to articulate concepts clearly.
- To be creative, resourceful, a self-starter in fast-paced environment, with thoughtful and positive, collaborative, can-do personality. To be always working to level up your skills and knowledge; and are constantly learning.
Bonus Points if You Have
- Experience in eCommerce, retail, marketing, SaaS or mobile applications.
- A good understanding of Cloud computing (AWS) is desirable.
- Healthcare coverage, FSA, HSA
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Competitive salaries, bonus and stock options
- Professional development
Thanking you with Warm Regards,
Harika Gupta | Cognate, Inc.
Direct No: 408-675-8983
IT Consulting | IT Staffing | BPO
How to Apply:
If you are qualified for this position, please submit your resume in Word format along with a brief cover letter to APPLY NOW through this site.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Cognate Inc. was established in 2005 and is a leading IT staffing and IT Consulting Company. Our focus areas includes Staffing and Consulting for Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, Big Data, Enterprise Security & Risk Management, Mobile Applications Development, IT Infrastructure Support, Enterprise Applications Support, E-Commerce, and Software & Platform as Service etc.