For this role, you will be working on a small team that will be developing application framework, tools, and examples to improve workflows for enabling content creation on our platform using the Lumin Runtime. With a focus on the user and developer experience, you will be delivering software that will allow developers to create exciting and new experiences on our platform. You must have strong C++ skills and have shipped world-class technologies or products for mobile, desktop or virtual and Mixed Reality platforms. Strong 3D math and linear algebra skills, experience working with games software, or similar real-time systems is a must. You must be prepared to drive ambiguous projects in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of self-motivation and direction.
• Design, implement, optimize, and debug software systems and tools that make workflows more accessible to Developers/Users
• Work within a small agile team to deliver high-quality Mixed Reality framework for the Lumin Runtime that makes content creation workflows more accessible
• Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and technical implementation issues
• Strong focus on user and developer experiences
• Support and deliver solutions for internal and external content teams
• 5+ years of professional experience in the gaming industry or using real-time 3D technologies
• Strong C++ knowledge and skills
• Solid 3D math skills including vectors, transformation matrices, and analytical geometry
• Experience with multi-threaded programming
• OpenGL, Vulkan experience are nice-to-have
• Experience with shaders, geometry processing, and lighting are nice-to-have
• Experience with IME aware applications and l10n integrations are nice-to-have
• BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Location: Plantation, FL
Type: Contract (6 months +)
Please submit resume to
OSI Engineering is a leading talent acquisition and services company, building powerful IT and Engineering development teams to meet speed-to-market demands across the US. We develop, implement and manage workforce solutions through every stage of the product lifecycle, from early application development through final production, delivering the highest-level technology professionals. Our capabilities include technical staff augmentation, managed service programs and resource planning solutions.
With over 20 years of experience, OSI’s technical expertise spans the software stack from the firmware layer up to the user interface. We deliver dynamic and diverse teams for IT Services, Networking Data Services, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Mobile Hardware and Applications, Internet of Things (IoT), Connected Car, Enterprise Information Security and Data Science. Our quality-focused approach to talent acquisition and services helps our clients successfully launch their concepts and products that change the world.