Software Engineer, Cyber - Linux OS Developer for U.S. Government Client
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in solving the toughest management and technology problems of our defense and intelligence community. We are looking for innovators that can dream, design and build technologies/products to help support national security missions.
That's where you come in.
As a Linux OS Developer supporting our Intelligence Community (IC) client, you'll:
Benefits You'll Enjoy
- Pursue the applicability of new technology to the IC.
- Research the latest commercial technologies to include operating systems, Internet of Things (IoT), mobile development, and embedded systems.
- Use reverse engineering techniques to understand security vulnerabilities, working closely with teammates who value innovation and execution
What Employees Say
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage (company paid premiums)
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401k with 100% immediate vest in the plan
- $7,500 referral bonus for fully-cleared candidates
- Tuition/training assistance and Technology Allowance
"Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis."
"Very good pay and monthly organized fun events for employees" You Bring
- TS/SCI clearance with poly (Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required)
- 5+ years of prior experience in a Software Developer, or equivalent, role
- Expertise with C and Kernel experience
- Experience or a strong desire to learn mobile technologies
Experience supporting the IC in Reverse Engineering (RE)/Vulnerability Research (VR) Engage Your Expertise
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities. Join us at PSS, where your mission is ours.
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required