Description: Cyber is critical element of -s strategy for growth as these skillsets have become essential to meeting customer and internal needs. In support of new programs, our Cyber Exploitation teams are building capabilities and specialized tools and techniques. We are increasing focus and emphasis on our customer-s hardest problems, including challenges unique to the of cyber security tools and integrated effects.
We are seeking a Cyber to join our team in the Herndon, VA area. The Cyber should have an active with and have a working history with Cyber, Vulnerability Research, Networking, C, C++, Python, Firmware, Unix, and Mobile and/or Embedded platforms. Our Cyber Engineers are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Some of the problems the Cyber will be solving involve: Vulnerability Research, Reverse Engineering, Networking, Red/Blue Field Teams, Low-level Firmware, and much more! If you like to be challenged in these areas and want to become a part of something bigger, apply now to join our Lockheed Martin-s Cyber Exploitation engineering team in Herndon Virginia!
The ideal Cyber should be self-motivated and strong in the execution of research and prototype , capable of presenting research results and prototypes to both internal and external entities and expected to work independently to determine and innovative approaches to research problems.
- Demonstrated experience writing in C and/or C++
- Demonstrated in-depth experience writing in Bash Scripts, Java, and/or C#
- Understanding of operating systems
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline with 5 years of professional history, or a related Masters degree with 3 years of professional history
- Working in a challenging environment
- Understand low level systems and operating systems
- Understand network cyber techniques to include application and mitigation
- Perform Configuration Management
- Apply continuous integration and automated testing tools and practices, and test classified applications on Embedded platforms
- Experience with iOS tools/systems within customer arenas similar to our Cyber Exploitation programs
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.