Our client has an immediate need for a Senior-Level Modern Mission Software Engineer
to support a Federal project in Annapolis Junction, MD.
The successful candidate will have an excellent grasp of modern computer programming and experience with programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing. If working for a company that leads groundbreaking efforts in Cyber and Information Security is important to you, please apply.
This direct-hire opportunity offers amazing benefits: 100% employer-paid health insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and education assistance to name a few. Per our Client Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with a TS/SCI FullScope Poly. Qualifications
Check out our Referral Program!
- Bachelor's Degree (or 4 additional years of test engineering experience)
- 8+ years of experience as a Software Engineer in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis/resolution
- 6+ years of experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing
- 3+ years of experience developing software for Microsoft Windows (XP or newer), or UNIX/Linux/Centos family of operating systems
- Experience on the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system
- Shall have extensive experience in planning and accomplishing goals and complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist
- Experience developing solutions integrating or extending FOSS/COTS products
- Proven technical writing skills and experience generating technical documents in support of a software development project
- Per our Client Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with a TS/SCI FullScope Poly
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-JK1