Job Number: R0114604
Software Engineer, SeniorThe Challenge:
Are you looking for an opportunity to play a key role in developing a critical mission system? We need an experienced developer who will us e their passion to learn new tools and te chn iques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Join us as we build systems to change a client mission for the better.
Are you ready to help us combat the most advanced threats?
Join us . The world can't wait.You Have:
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with NodeJS
- Knowledge of Angular
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BS degree and 20+ years of experience with sof tware engineering
- Experience with AWS, git, JIRA, and Confluence
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Docker
- Experience with Linux
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.Build Your Career:
Rewarding work, fun challenges, and a ton of investment in our people-that's Booz Allen cyber. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
- Competitions - From programming competitions at our PyNights ( Python competition and learning events ) to competing in CTFs, we've got plenty of chances for you to show off your skills.
- Paid Research - Have an innovative idea to explore or hypothesis to test? You can participate in challenges via our crowdsourcing platform, the Garage, and other programs to be awarded dedicated time and/or funding to advance your skills.
- Cyber University - CyberU has more than 5000 instructor-led and self-paced cyber courses, a free online library that you can access from j us t about anywhere-including your phone-and certification exam prep guides that include practical assessments to prepare you for your exam.
- Academic Partnerships - In addition to our tuition reimbursement benefit, we've partnered with University of Maryland University College to offer two graduate certificate programs in cybersecurity-fully funded without a tuition cap.
- Maker/Hackerspaces - Race drones, print 3D gadgets, dri nk coffee from our Wi-Fi coffee maker, and get hands-on training on tools and tech from in-ho us e experts in our dedicated maker and hackerspaces.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.