Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens. What You'll Do
Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud is a cloud-native security service. It has a groundbreaking new approach to network monitoring that provides automatic, helpful security. Our Stealthwatch Cloud team is in search of exceptional software engineers with a real passion for building great things and taking on important problems. At Cisco, your potential to tackle big problems and build phenomenal products can change the world.
Who You Are
- Become a productive member of our small, highly-motivated yet well-adjusted engineering team
- Ability to bring transparency and order to complex technical situations
- Make core technical contributions to software systems implementing security-oriented analytics and user-facing web apps
You are self-motivated, results driven and engaged. You are passionate about development and enjoy collaborating in team-based environments. You have fun learning new technologies. You want to get to the bottom of things, understand what's going on, and make a difference. You are someone who doesn't give up when faced with complex problems.
- You have a solid understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Experience with, or admiration for, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- BA/BS in Computer Science/Engineering (or 5 years relevant work experience)
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)