- Software engineering, coding role with a test-driven purpose. Currently s/w world is opting for automation. Client is actively ahead to empower coders/problem solvers in this process.
- Complete full stack role: You will be involved in the entire SDLC: Designing and coding automated test frameworks, writing code including web application code, testing, and working on AWS.
- We work on Java, Scala, Python, Angular and other OOP/AWS technologies.
- Understanding/ practicing TDD/BDD with Agile or an interest in adopting a code quality oriented mindset is a great plus.
- Our environment: Some teams work with Java, REST API, Angular web applications running on AWS. We all work with AWS.
Must have: Coding experience (Need to test their experience on frameworks/ Web Development experience/Web Services)
Nice to have: Testing: Junit, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, SoapUI, JMeter, JProfiler, Protractor/Karma/Jasmine, Mockito, Easymock/ Powermock/Jmock
CI/CD: Maven, Git, Jenkins, Gradle, SVNS, Chef, Puppet, CI/continuous integration
Processes: TDD, Agile, BDD