The comScore Panel Technology team is looking for a full stack Senior .NET Software Engineer who is familiar with all layers in software development. You will design and build high-scale web and mobile applications and APIs for our panelist recruitment efforts and for other internal data tools that process large datasets for internal/external users. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, where we iterate quickly and work with leading technologies. This is an exciting opportunity for developers with strong analytical and system design skills.
Candidates with experience in mobile development (Android or iOS) will get heavy consideration.
What You'll Do In This Role:
* Participate in the requirements gathering, design and development of new systems to be incorporated into and improve the existing processing environment
* Design and build scalable, high availability web services and portals
* Work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
* Manage multiple assignments and balance workload according to priorities
* Acquire and use modern technologies to enhance mobile projects for Android and iOS
What You'll Bring With You:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* Full stack .NET developer with 3+ years of experience in developing ASP.net and C# applications with MVC, Angular JS and JQuery
* Strong Microsoft SQL server, experience and the ability to create joins, query data and develop stored procedures.
* Solid understanding of algorithms, design patterns, data structures, and object-oriented design
* Experience with high volume data processing
* Experience with mobile development and Hadoop/PIG is a big plus
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Passion in learning and applying modern mobile development skills for Android and iOS
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Department: Software Engineering & Technology