As a Software Engineer here, you will be working on comScore's critical internal applications and developing solutions that connect our product delivery platforms to back-office systems. Your mission will be to create and maintain applications that are efficient, scalable and improve the operational efficiency of the company. You will have access to latest tools and hardware, and you'll be part of a highly energetic team that is flexible and focused on continual improvement.
What You'll Do:
* Participate in the Agile process (we utilize 3 week sprints), working with product delivery, business and the development teams to gather requirements, design and development new systems, and improve existing ones
* Implement software processes that adhere to business process requirements and improve the efficiency of the operation of product delivery
* Use your expertise to take on and solve complex technical problems during the development lifecycle
* Implement automation initiatives that reduce time spent on development and QA processes
* Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new related technologies
What You'll Need:
* 3+ years of hands-on experience in developing and supporting large web applications
* Familiarity with agile methodology; ability to estimate scope, break up problems into deliverable chunks, and pivot when requirements change
* Experience using C#, .NET ASP.NET, in a MVC framerwork is needed.
* SQL Server experience is critical, and you'll need to understand data selection, manipulation and basis joins, as well as other SQL functions.
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or other technical discipline required
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Department: Software Engineering & Technology