As a Software Engineer here, you will be working on comScore's critical internal applications and developing solutions that connect our product delivery platforms to back-office systems. Your mission will be to create and maintain applications that are efficient, scalable and improve the operational efficiency of the company. You will have access to latest tools and hardware, and you'll be part of a highly energetic team that is flexible and focused on continual improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Participate in the Agile process, working with product delivery, business and the development teams to gather requirements, design and development new systems, and improve existing ones.
* Implement software processes that adhere to business process requirements and improve the efficiency of the operation of product delivery.
* Use your expertise to take on and solve complex technical problems during the development lifecycle.
* Implement automation initiatives that reduce time spent on development and QA processes.
* Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new related technologies.
* 3+ years of hands-on experience in developing and supporting large web applications.
* Familiarity with agile methodology; ability to estimate scope, break up problems into deliverable chunks, and pivot when requirements change.
* At-least 2 years experience with C#, .NET MVC, ASP.NET, Web Services, SQL server and related Web technologies.
* Hands-on experience in front end frameworks including JQuery/Angular/React/KnockoutJS/TypeScript and the like.
* Experience with integrating multiple applications / systems is good to have.
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or other technical discipline required
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers' multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Department: Software Engineering & Technology