Software Engineer - .NET - Winchester, VA
Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Our teams at Deloitte are comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology challenges.If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with clients through critical issues, consider at Deloitte. Work you'll do Must be able to work onsite full-time in Winchester, VA
This role will support a cloud migration effort for our client based in Winchester, VA. Responsibilities include:
- Provides insight, proposed solutions, strategies, and tactics to leverage technology for improved operations.
- Creates and/or maintains operations systems, communications software, database packages, compilers, repositories, and utility and assembler programs.
- Modifies existing software and develops special-purpose software to ensure efficiency and integrity between systems and applications.
- Provide technical and administrative direction for personnel performing software development tasks.
- Designs and builds RPA-based solutions based on detailed process mapping.
- Using multiple software package to build technical solutions in test and production environments.
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts. Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree
- Active Top Secret clearance
- At least two years of hands-on software development experience
- Must be legally authorizedto work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any timein the future.
How you'll grow
- At least 5 years ofexperience configuring, training, and building solutions for processes with low to medium level complexity.
- Exposure to or interest in robotics automation support
- Demonstrated experience learning new software and workflows
- Able to quickly adapt in a rapidly changing start-up environment
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.