Centizen Inc, Global agile IT solutions and consulting firm focused in delivering scalable solutions to address complex business problems. We provide above market salaries and benefits so that we have a lower turnover rate. Please visit our website to see all our open positions(20+) in PM, QA, BSA, SAP, Analytics, Java developers etc.
Position: Senior Software Engineer - 1158755TH
Visa sponsorship: H1b, OPT, CPT sponsorship provided for the suitable candidates
Rate : Open Negotiable for the right candidate
Duration: 18 Months
As a Senior Software Engineer in Global Operations and Logistics, you will join a team of engineers, scrum masters and product owners to envision and deliver robust applications and services that bring Client omni-channel solutions to the next level. This role will be involved in designing and building secure, highly scalable and innovative services in a continuous delivery model on the Client cloud platform. The Senior Software Engineer will also partner with leads and architects to establish a technical vision for various Client commerce experiences.
The successful candidate is a proven software engineer with excellent communication and current hands-on coding skills. Focus area will be the fulfillment and logistics domain.
- 5+ years’ experience in microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful API’s using Java 8+.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS preferred) with high transaction volumes
- Experience with dependency injection, Spring Boot and object relational mapping tools such as Hibernate
- Prior development experience with python is desired
- Ability to define solutions, provide estimates of effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Experience with DevOps, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
- Able to leverage NoSQL data stores (DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.) to ensure data storage is designed for security, reliability, availability, maintainability, and performance
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Energetic Self-starter who can work in a complex collaborative environment that rewards experiments, initiative, curiosity and mentoring
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT), issue tracking tools (Jira), and CI/CD related tools (Jenkins, TeamCity etc.)
- Commitment to and experience in pair programming and performing technical code reviews
- Partner with other teams to ensure the service ecosystem is loosely coupled and scalable
- Strong team player and communicator capable of building positive relationships across engineering, product and architecture
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- Equivalent combination of education and professional experience in lieu of a degree
- eCommerce experience preferred
To Apply: Please send us your resume, Visa Status, Availability, your requested bill rate, Skype Id to
There are many advantages for IT professionals like yourself to work with Centizen. These include:
- We enjoy approved IT vendor status with several leading companies in the Pacific Northwest and continually grow our list of approved vendor status with additional companies.
- We are an ethical company with integrity and a dedication to delivering high results for our clients.
- We are fair and honest in all of our business dealings with our consultants and clients
- We pay top scale hourly rates based on your credentials, experience and market demand for your skill sets
- We can offer other related benefits as needed and customized to your situation
- We can work with you to help you achieve your career growth and goals
- We offer immediate H1B transfer. Immediate Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. processing with PERM for the right candidates.
Please follow us on:
We are always looking to network, so if you are in the market or just interested in hearing about future opportunities, please send us a current resume along with your hourly compensation requirements. If you would like to be added to our linked in professional network, go to our LinkedIn profile at http:// www.linkedin.com/in/leema