Title: Software Engineer - C# .NET (Remote) Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire Location preference: Los Angeles, CA (open to remote work from other locations as listed below) NOTE:
- Open to remote work from any of these states - CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IN, MA, MD, MN, NC, NH, NJ, OH, PA, TX, WA.
- No third parties considered and candidates requiring Visa/OPT EAD sponsorship will not be considered
The Software Engineer will be a driver in development and delivery of features for multiple critical web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing high-quality, maintainable code, with experience in managing multiple projects. Job Duties:
Qualifications: Three to five years of web and mobile application development experience.
- Jumping into technology stack and start producing code and designs with a direct impact on the direction of the product, site, team and organization while providing real value to the end-user;
- Contributing to the entire technology stack from front-end to mobile and back-end services, and single-site web applications;
- Continuously improving the performance of websites and services including all mobile applications and sites;
- Identify and troubleshoot web site outages;
- Understanding of the SDLC to manage new and existing products in our portfolio;
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot web site outages.
Ability to work well with others to maintain documentation and architectural overview, and excellent communication skills. Must have:
Nice to have:
- Experience in C# and .NET,
- Relational Database use including stored procedures,
- Distributed version control (git).
- Experience with VB.NET and ASP.NET,
- Experience in the Healthcare IT industry,
- Experience with XML and REST-based APIs.
BA/BS/MS or relevant experience preferably in the digital/online media or tech industry. Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil right laws.