Software Engineer - C/Linux
Join a leader in the cyber-security field, working to develop cutting edge software solutions. We seek experienced software engineers with strong C, C++ and Linux skills to join a growing team of successful engineers.
- Setup and Test new hardware platforms that are developed.
- Development, write C code as required.
- Configure OS for new hardware platforms and define tests plans to match system requirements.
- Work with customers to understand problems and define solutions.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Knowledge of relevant software/systems as follows:
- Unix (i.e. Linux, Sun Solaris, etc)
- Development skills and overall knowledge of Linux systems
- C/C++ programming skills
- Python or Java skills are a big plus
- Network skills
- Familiarity of version control software (CVS, GIT)
- Experience building and configuring Linux for custom hardware platforms
- Experience with testing Hardware
- Experience debugging system level problems
- Experience writing system level C code. Example, Device Drivers.
- Significant hands-on experience with the software development and testing.
- Overall coordination, development and execution of product development.
Send resume today to speak with one of our recruiting team about this exciting company!