Security Clearance Requirements:
This position requires all candidates to be U.S. Citizens and possess an active TS/SCI Security Clearance with a Polygraph
- Web Application Development, Maintenance and Support
- Building dynamic, modular, reusable system components
- Implementing software testing throughout development life-cycle
- Optimizing application for usability, scalability, security and performance
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in Software Development.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented code
- Object-oriented PHP7 Web Application / PHP Framework skills (Lumen/Laravel preferred)
- Server-Side Rendering (SSR)/ Single-Page Application (SPA) experience
- Solid Vue.js experience with templates, components, reactivity, and rendering virtual DOM
- Node front-end packaging and deployment experience
- Relational Database / SQL experience with MySQL/MariaDB.
- Test-Driven Development knowledge with unit testing mindset, integration testing skills
- E2E Testing Framework experience to validate web application (Cypress preferred)
- SCM experience with Git desired and preferably Atlassian Suite of tools.
- Solid Linux skills and DevOps experience in Linux environment (Ansible experience plus).
- Secure Development / Pen testing /Web Application Assessment experience preferred
- Knowledge of how to resolve OWASP issues SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF, HPP
- Development or Security Certification plus (eg. GWEB, GWAPT, Security+, CEH, OSCP)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree for a total of 11 years without the Bachelor's degree.