Description Job Description:
Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We're focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn't be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
Leidos is seeking a DevOps Support Engineer to provide mission critical system support to our customer. This role will closely with IT, Development as well as other technology stakeholders to maintain, develop and support an IC enterprise products - legacy and new products - in an Agile SAFe environment. The Foundations DevOps Engineer will work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate systems. Help automate and streamline operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, and troubleshoot and resolve issues in dev, test, and production environments.
- Managing, building, configuring, administering, operating and maintaining all components that comprise the DevOps environment
- Developing and maintaining scripts to automate tool deployment to an AWS cloud environment and other tasks
- Scripting and maintaining build environments
- Working with project teams to integrate their products into the DevOps environment
- Conducting round table discussions on capabilities
- Defining enterprise Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes and best practices
- Codifying software development best practices across the enterprise
- Developing automated testing framework within DevOps processes
- Support developers as they use the suite of DevOps services, primarily Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, SonarQube, GitHub and Sonatype Nexus.
- Setup and configure DevOps services in support of stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot user issues with DevOps Services, escalating when necessary
- Manage project team configurations across all of the DevOps Service provided
- Document frequently asked questions and create/update knowledge base articles for developers regarding use of DevOps services
- Candidate must have BS with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or MS with 4-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional 4 years of experience can be accepted in lieu a degree.
Experience with the following tools preferred:
- Sonatype Nexus
- VS Code
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Eligible for External Referrals
NSOINTExternal Referral Bonus:
EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:
5000Potential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems EngineeringPay Range: