Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Software Engineer - Elixir - up to $180k Location: Remote (even after the pandemic)
The company’s product is a web and mobile platform that is revolutionizing the dining experience.
In this role you would be responsible for building scalable systems as well as API development.
The company will pay salary up to $180k as well as equity which could be very lucrative.
- Mostly backend engineering, using Elixir. Ideally you'll be about 90% backend, but could be as much as 100% backend or 50% front end depending on your preference.
- Working on a variety of product challenges.
- Designing architecture.
- Writing clean, scalable, functional code.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Designing new APIs.
- Debugging issues across the stack.
- Either strong experience in Elixir, or some experience with Elixir combined with strong experience in Ruby on Rails.
- At least 3 years of professional experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Ability to work well autonomously and remotely.
Nice to have:
- Startup experience.
- Big company experience.
- Experience developing Point of Sale (POS) Software.
- Experience developing software for the restaurant industry.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: