WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Responsible for the development and delivery of signal processing software within the Company s CT and other medical device products, utilizing C/C++, multicore CPU, and GPU based processing, with demonstrated mastery of CUDA driver API and/or OpenCL for streaming image processing applications.
- Perform all phases of software development: requirements, design, implementation, verification, and release, which includes manufacturing testing and support.
- Develop C/C++ applications that utilize GPU processing techniques to hasten software throughput
- Work closely within a small development team to troubleshoot development & production environments, performance tune, and optimize reconstruction computer systems
- Develop and execute test procedures
- Develop supporting design documentation
- Technical leadership in writing code, code architecture, peer reviewing code, and developing requirements and system architecture is expected
- Provide regular status reports, written and/or verbal, to cross-functional project team members
- Work in a team environment that encourages respectfully receiving and giving constructive criticism
- Work individually with minimal supervision and as part of team of engineers
- Keep knowledge of all client products up-to-date
- Required to wear dosimeter when in direct contact with radiation emitting devices
EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED:
- 3+ years of experience preferred
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, with proficiency in C++14.
- Mastery of CUDA driver API and/or OpenCL.
- Experience with CPU/GPU profiling and debugging tools, especially nvvp, gdb, and MSVS tools.
- Experience with cross platform development (specifically between Linux and Windows)
- Experience in software design and architecture, especially for multithreaded streaming applications
- Experience with ray casting and/or computer vision algorithms a major plus.
- Knowledge of low-level operating systems, specifically memory/resource management, scheduling and process control, and hardware virtualization
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
COMPUTER & ANALYTIC SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, take charge of projects, and work effectively in a demanding, fast paced and fluid environment
- You must be excellent with technology, be able to present using a laptop computer, and be able demonstrate proficiency with MS Office package, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; as well as Outlook and Internet Explorer