At SS&C Intralinks we pride ourselves on giving each intern a real-world experience and opportunity to hone their skills, build their portfolio, network with professionals and build relationships, in addition to preparing them for a full-time position after graduation. Motivated interns play an important role in making this a reality, but we're here to help!About the Team:
You will be a part of a highly motivated, dynamic and professional team where you have a voice, and you have a chance to make a contribution and impact the future products. You'll be part of the team that works on microservice based architecture applications. Team follows agile methodologies which helps in planning the tasks ahead and utilizing the resources well. You'll be part of a team that has access to the bigger picture, not only their code section. You'll be involved in all the processes needed to brainstorm, create and release new features and/or proof of concepts as per the real time client requirements.As an Intern on Our team You Will:
Required Qualifications & Relevant Experience:
- Works closely with Product Owner, architects, other team members to understand story definition and its acceptance criteria in order to translate requirements to design and implementation
- Develop new features as well as work on stabilizing the products
- Contribute to deploying application to various environments and perform regression testing
- Extend the automation testing for the UI as well as backend services
- Participate in Sprint planning and daily scrums to contribute your ideas, view to solve given problem
- Ability to solve a given problem and able to work independently
- Basic knowledge of one of the databases (mongo DB, MS SQL)
- Understanding of eventing systems such as Rabbit MQ is a plus
- Experience integrating and developing RESTful APIs for specific functions and services
- Good Understanding of microservice based architecture and Kubernetes
- MS in Computer Science or relevant fields
We're constantly developing and introducing new frameworks and technologies to ease up the development of new applications and bring them to life within months and deliver value. We as a team understand the value of guidance for new individuals who are looking for challenging work and enhancing their skillset to bring best in themselves.
At Intralinks you'll have the chance to learn with and get support from our best architects, security experts, software engineers to grow into the expert you want to be. You'll be working at our core business platform, so you'll have great visibility and the opportunity to make a difference.
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.