Software Engineer - Mobile Application Developer
Troy, OH, US, 45373
Crown is offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for this technical position! Terms and conditions apply and will be explained at the job offer stage.
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. Crown brings the benefits of technology to material handling by connecting lift trucks, operators and facilities and collecting accurate, real-time information for better decision-making.
- Perform a critical role within the Insite agile based cloud development team chartered to develop and deploy new global fleet and service management products
- Research and propose key elements of mobile application development such as business process advancements through mobility integrations, hybrid application development strategy, and application development frameworks such as Ionic
- Approach mobility with a holistic view balancing functional needs and corporate requirements
Remote Work: Crown offers hybrid remote work for this position. A reasonable commute is necessary since some onsite work is required. Relocation assistance may be available.
Location: This position is based in our Troy, Ohio office with possible option to work from the New Bremen, Ohio global headquarters.
Visit YouTube to learn more about Crown InfoLink® Operator and Fleet Management System
Related Terms: Software Developer, Agile Methodologies
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, or related field; or high school diploma with compensating experience
- Strong object-oriented programming skills, preferably in Angular
- Strong knowledge and experience with Angular, Swift/Objective-C, Java (Android), XCode, iOS SDK, Android SDK, and Android NDK
- 2 years related mobile application development experience strongly preferred
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
- Good written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to occasionally travel with overnight stays
- Reliable transportation for occasional travel locally between company locations during scheduled workday
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Segment: Application Developer, Application Engineering, Developer, Engineer, Information Systems, Technology, Engineering