Software Engineer - Neo4J and Java
Join one of the world's largest medical devices manufacturing companies for an opportunity to develop the latest Neo4J graphing data models, AWS cloud based systems, and enterprise applications. If you're a detail-oriented, deadline and quality driven individual with a deep interest in cloud-based applications and data modeling, you're just the person we're looking for! Requirements:
- Hands on experience with Neo4J database (Graph Data Modeling and Cypher queries)
- Experience with setting up Neo4j cluster using Docker containers
- Experience with any other graph databases such as AWS Neptune
- Experience building Enterprise Applications using Java
- Experience and fluency with Spring Framework (Spring-Boot preferred)
- Experience in creating Restful web services
- Experience with developing Role Based Access Control (RBAC) and/or Attribute Based Access Control systems
- Experience with using OAuth, Single Sign On, Active Directory and Certificate Authentication frameworks
- Experience with Java testing frameworks (Junit/Mocks, etc.)
- Experience with and understanding of Git
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile environment.
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns
- Applicants should have experience writing Enterprise Java Applications using Graph Databases, Microservices / Service Oriented Architecture and REST.
- One of the key qualities of the applicant should be an enthusiasm for training on new skills and applying new technologies to solve difficult problems.
- Experience developing cloud based systems (AWS or equivalent)
- Experience with Build Management & Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity or equivalent)
- Experience with Messaging System (RabbitMQ or equivalent)
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience in using code analysis and profiling tools
- Experience with Test Automation using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
- Healthcare development background and Understanding of HIPAA
Job ID: 360726About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!