To be a success in this role, you must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment of other developers. Understand the importance of documentation and experience working in a self-sufficient scrum team. Need to be flexible when it comes to what languages you code in.
- Backend API Development experience
- Experience working in a TDD environment, or contributing to QA automation
- Able to adhere to the scrum team s guidelines
- Excellent object-oriented design & programming skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team of application developers and source code repositories
- Willingness to take ownership of a project and show your leadership skills
Education and experience
- 1- 4 plus years of progressive experience in a software development environment in high growth technology companies
- Proven experience working across multiple tiers of an application, including a database, network, operating system, and containers.
- Experience with Terraform or Jenkins
- Experience with AWS is a plus.