nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
Job Description Summary
As a Software Developer, you will be part of a high-performing Agile development team focused on problem-solving, development sprints, and innovative product development. You will work with and support other developers, applying training in information technology and computer programming to the design, modification, and maintenance of applications programs.
- Learn the Visible Equity/nCino platform and application
- Participate fully as a member of a Scrum development team
- Demonstrate the ability to independently problem solve and research solutions
- Independently complete complex coding tasks as part of two-week sprint cycles
- Provide careful code reviews
- Follow code standards and adhere to the established development process
- Contribute to the development of cross-team, framework-level projects with input from senior developers
- Participate in design sessions with a particular focus on suggesting solutions
- Understand the business domain, data model, and design of the code base for the Visible Equity product
- Participate in discussions around sprint and backlog prioritizationfrom a technical perspective
- Continually deepen your knowledge of the technologies (languages, frameworks, etc.) used by Visible Equity
- Continually deepen your knowledge of the craft of coding and design
- Communicate and collaborate with your team with a concentration on learning how to facilitate collaboration
- Be a great teammate - carry your load, help out, be flexible and adapt easily to changing product needs based on customers and the market
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent related experience
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and proficiency and/or interest in Java
- Experience with web application development
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Motivated worker with the ability to be productive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with others in a professional and respectful manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Passion for software development
- Collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills
- Experience with web application platforms and data stores like AWS and SQL/NoSQL
- Agile software development experience
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.