What You'll Do
Work with a fast paced, high performance team to produce a well-managed, monitored, and Software as a Service (SaaS) Offerings that perform at Scale. You will:
• Work within a small Agile team developing and supporting your SaaS applications and services (via a Platform as a Service — PaaS)
• Create repeatable tools and processes to manage and monitor the cloud applications
• Solve business needs by evaluating and leveraging different technology options and vendor products
• Troubleshoot system and problem solving across platform and application domains
• Participate in on-call escalations to troubleshoot customer facing issuesThe Business Entity
Who You'll Work With
Collaboration Technology Group (CTG) is #1 global leader in collaboration technologies, which provides best-in-class integrated collaboration solutions that redefine collaboration experience. Cisco collaboration solutions span a wide variety of solutions and technologies, including Cloud Collaboration Services, SaaS Offerings, Hosted Collaboration Solutions, and Premise solutions, Endpoints, Video, Presence, Conferencing, Customer Care and Unified Communications.
Cisco is expanding our Cloud-Based Application teams!
• Do you love to: Code? Work with smart people? Get things done? Try new things? Push yourself to grow?
• Are you: A team player? Very smart? A killer coder/problem solver? Passionate about your code? Hungry for a change?
If yes, let’s talk about you about joining a new high profile project developing the next generation of cloud collaboration services.
Who You Are
• BS in Computer Science (or equivalent) and 1-2 years of hands-on software development and deployment
• Experience with REACT JS.
• Experience with Angular JS.
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
• Experience working with high availability and high performance systems
• Experience with Cassandra, Elastic Search, and / or Redis a plus.
• Understanding of Operations concepts such as alerting, monitoring, logging, and health checks
• Familiarity with using cloud PaaS and infrastructure services such as AWS, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Heroku, or similar
• Understanding of Security technology and challenges
• Working knowledge of Unix/Linux systems
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.