nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
As a Software Engineer, you will be part of a high-performing Agile development team focused on problem solving, development sprints, and innovative product development. You will work with and support other software engineers, applying training in information technology and computer programming to the design, modification, and maintenance of applications programs.Responsibilities
- Learn the Salesforce platform and nCino Bank Operating System Application
- Participate fully as a member of a Scrum development team
- Demonstrate the ability to independently problem solve and research solutions
- Independently complete complex coding tasks as part of two-week sprint cycles
- Provide careful code reviews
- Follow code standards and adhere to the established development process
- Contribute to the development of cross-team, framework-level projects with input from senior developers
- Participate in design sessions with focus on suggesting solutions
- Understand the business domain, data model, and design of the code base for the nCino product
- Participate in discussions around sprint and backlog prioritization from a technical perspective
- Continually deepen your knowledge of the technologies (languages, frameworks, etc.) used by nCino
- Continually deepen your knowledge of the craft of coding and design
- Communicate and collaborate with your team with a concentration on learning how to facilitate collaboration
- Be a great teammate - carry your load, help other team mates, be flexible and adapt easily to changing product needs based on customers and the market
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 2+ years' experience or combination experience, experience, & superior performance
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Java, C#, C++, Apex, PHP, Ruby, Scala, Python
- Experience with web application development
- Agile software development experience
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with others in a professional and respectful manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Passion for software development
- Collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.