ServerLogic is looking Software Engineer, preferably with e-commerce experience.
- Develops code, configures applications, and defines job schedules for moderately complex requirements.
- Installs software and software updates for non-critical systems.
- Participates in the following peer reviews: technical reviews, application reviews, integration reviews, standards and best practice reviews.
- Creates test plans, executes tests, and validates test results for unit testing. Performs application support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources.
- Contributes to technical solutions by performing technical analysis and identifying options.
- Applies global process standards to system changes. Applies coding/configuration standards and best practices.
- Conducts Compliance Issue Remediation Applies global process standards to system changes. Applies coding/configuration standards and best practices.
- Conducts Compliance Issue Remediation Assists performance test scripts and executes performance tests with assistance.
- Creates basic technical design documents and contributes to advanced technical design documents.
- Assists in researching engineering tools and developing proof of concepts.
- Strong Java coding skills, experience working in a cloud environment (AWS).
- Commerce and financial experience is a plus.