Our Austin, TX-based client is a funded, early-stage startup in the blockchain space who is looking for a full-stack engineer.
They are a pioneer in their space and have a very exciting future ahead. Being a startup, they are looking for committed candidates who are interested in the potential upside growth opportunity that comes with investing yourself in a startup at an early stage.
The leadership team (CEO / CTO) are proven and have successfully built large successful companies from the ground up. They have recently hired an inspirational VP of Engineering as well who will work closely with this individual as things evolve.
Their tech stack:
- React front end
- OpenResty and Clojure for middleware
- PostgreSQL on the back end
- AWS / EC2 and other AWS Services.
- BSD Operating System
What you bring:
- Mid-Senior level experience developing production software (using React ideally).
- Interest in working at an early stage startup
- Love for face-to-face collaboration
- Understanding that ‘perfect is the enemy of good’
- Experience building and maintaining fast-evolving customer-facing systems
- Regular use of git
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- A desire to understand the business to better develop for it
What you will get
- Deep exposure to the world of early-stage investment and VC
- Experience working in the Blockchain space.
- Early equity (plus salary) in a company with traction
- Highly skilled and motivated teammates
- Influence on systems design and architecture