Title: Mobile Development Background (iOS or Android, DevOps, TDD, ATDD, BDD)
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Software Engineer / Developer with iOS / Android / DevOps Experience. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- Software Excellence Change Agent.
- Collaborates across organizational boundaries and partners with others to achieve objectives. Applies systems thinking and an experimentation mindset to develop models and run experiments to test models.
- Facilitates discussion, decision making and conflict resolution as it arises.
- Fosters community participation in Guilds and Interest Leagues (Communities of Practice).
- Serves as a subject matter expert on agile software development tools and techniques.
- Develops and delivers training, mentoring and coaching around agile engineering practices and techniques such as TDD, ATDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing, collective code ownership, pair programming and DevSecOps.
- Coaches and mentors on collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, forecasting, limiting work in progress, etc.
- Consults with executive leaders to improve understanding of management’s role with regard to adoption of agile technical practices/processes.
- Remains informed about industry trends and leading practices concerning agile methodologies and advances those leading practices in the organization.
- 5+ years of Agile Software Development experience.
- Strong understanding of agile concepts with a focus on XP Techniques.
- Demonstratable passion for and hands-on experience with DevOps, TDD, BDD, refactoring, automation, and Continuous integration.
- Experience creating/running Communities of Practice, Guilds, or Interest Leagues Technical Agile Coaching experience with engineering teams and DevOps implementations, transformations and engineering support in at least some of the following areas
- Understanding complex architectures and the ability to coach and guide delivery teams in engineer practices.
- Understanding dependencies.
- Understanding how developer’s code, check-in into source control, perform manual and automated tests. o Performing vulnerability and performance tests. o Deploying to production. Ability to do structured and ad hoc agile training and mentoring.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well with multiple cross-functional teams to produce an end-to-end offering.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at vasavi.konda(@)stgit.com or contact me at 248.712.6725. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name Software Engineer / Developer with iOS / Android / DevOps Experience. (iOS or Android, DevOps, TDD, ATDD, BDD).
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT and Engineering needs.
Vasavi Konda| Recruiting Specialist
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084