Software Engineer (.Net Core)
Location: Eden Prairie, MN
Duration: 6+ months contract to hire (USC, GC, or GCEAD only)
Interview process: WebEx
Req. # 20-00426
Contact: Brian Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Please include the candidates Linked In profile URL.
Software Engineer What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment? Client Motion is a program designed to motivate members to live healthier lives by providing monetary incentives for accomplishing activity goals. Our tech stack spans from on-wrist devices, to mobile applications, to full stack development (website and back end) hosted via AWS. Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team? If so, please describe the team? (Name of team, size of team, etc.) The candidate will be working on the Agile Scrum team – 4-5 Software Engineers, 2 Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), 1 Scrum Master/Systems Analyst, 1 Solutions Architect, and 1 Product Owner. We are looking for a rock-star Software Engineer with the following skills:
• 3+ years of experience building and shipping production software in a scaled distributed environment
• Proven understanding of Computer Science fundamentals. Degree preferred but will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
• Experience and/or knowledge of open-source technologies (Angular, Hibernate), database technologies (Oracle/mySQL), MVC, JSON, XML, Web Services (SOAP and REST), GIT
• Knowledgeable in HTML and Webpage scripting.
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment Strategies
• Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical colleagues.
What skills/attributes are a must have?
Experience with .NET C# Web Forms, MVC, JSON, XML, Web Services (SOAP and REST), GIT What skills/attributes are nice to have?
Cloud Technologies including container based applications
5780 Lincoln Drive, Suite 121 Edina, MN, 55436