We're looking for a skilled and experienced Software Engineer to join our innovative client in Gaithersburg. You will be building a data storage, search, and visualization system.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and at least 5 years of experience
- Relational database design, expertise in SQL query language
- Full stack Microsoft developer, Windows Forms and Web App Developer
- Extract Transform Load (ETL) expertise
- Expertise in application development
- Proficiency with VB.NET or C#
- Experience with REST APIs and general API design and usage
- Thorough understanding of database architecture and experience in creating normalized databases
- Experience working with relational databases, understanding of NoSQL and graph databases.
- Ability to learn complex work flows that may deal with scientific data
- Ability to communicate system related information to stakeholders
- Problem solving skills through research, brainstorming or group discussion
Job ID: 355534 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!