Job#: 1304385 Job Description:
Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest Information Technology staffing firm, has an opportunity for a Software Engineer
to work for one of our local clients here in Birmingham, AL.
Applicants must have minimum 3
years experience in Software Development experience and have technical expertise in .NET Core, Xamarin, SQL, and API.Position Details: Position: Software EngineerLocation:
100 % Remote(Must be in the US)Duration: 6 month contract to hireRequired Skills:
- Strong Front-end experience using .NET Core and Xamarin
- Experience developing mobile application's and deconstructing into microservices.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Oversees development and installation of new hardware and software
- Installs and configures systems
- Tests installed software for malfunction detection
- Identifies and resolves business systems issues
- Designs and deploys new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operation systems
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems
- Develops and implements strategies to improve systems
- Monitors and tests system performance
- Performs work with some independence of thought, but refers more complex problems to senior associates or supervisor/manager
- This position monitors system applications, ensures systems run smoothly, and creates reports and other documentation outlining findings/solutions.
If interested and qualified for this position, please apply or send a resume to Makaela Bartoli, Development-focused Technical Recruiter with APEX Systems, at
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; 401k plans, Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; and our Referral Program.**Due to the number of applications received please note that only well qualified candidates will be contacted further**
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at