Software Engineer (C/C++, Automotive Domain)
New Holland PA
- Previous experience as software engineer / Designer for Automotive, Off-highway vehicles
- Writing system requirements in Polarion tool
- Experience in electronic troubleshooting and diagnostics or a related field. Complex mechanical assembly service or troubleshooting acceptable too.
- Experience with development and execution of test plans.
- Ability to demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to demonstrate good computer skills with Word, Excel, MSOffice suite.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Closed loop control system appreciation and understanding – electro-hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems.
- Agricultural, construction, or similar background which demonstrates familiarity with operation of off-highway equipment.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural, Electrical Engineering, computer science or EET or related degree area.