Piper Companies is looking for a Software Engineer for a client of ours that that has a combination of Mortgage expertise, financial strength and product innovation in Denver, CO.
Responsibilities for the Software Engineer
• The Software Engineer is responsible for planning, reviewing requirements, design, and development of optimal and secure cloud-based solutions.
• Engineer must have exceptional problem-solving skills and have a greater understanding of the code base to identify and solve issues before an issue becomes systematic.
• The engineer must stay current with best practices, industry standards, and make recommendations as needed.
• Design and Develop system code per specifications provided by the Team Lead or Business Analyst.
• Unit tests component code written by self or others and writes tests for automation.
Qualifications for the Software Engineer
• Experience in a Cloud Software Engineering role or related position.
• Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC.
• Database experience and knowledge of NoSQL such as DynamoDB.
• Experience in Node is strongly preferred.
• Comprehensive benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Paid Time Off