CSRA is seeking qualified candidates to join our team providing computing system support to U.S. Navy Surface Warfare clients.
As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, CSRA is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success. Take advantage of tremendous opportunities as you help us chart our path to industry leadership, and tap into our collective 90+ year heritage. With combined FY15 revenues of approximately $5.5 billion and nearly 19,000 employees, CSRA represents the coming together - figuratively and literally - of two outstanding companies: the North American Public Sector business of CSC and SRA. Join us and watch your career take flight.
Successful candidates will perform software programming, maintenance, analysis, and user support in the functional areas of training systems, infrastructure and tools development using C/C++, Java, Ada programming languages along with web technologies. Successful candidates will provide expertise and technical support to maintain and advance capabilities of Navy computing systems. Tasks include, but are not limited to, application software development, virtualization technologies, hardware, operating systems (Linux, Solaris, HP, VxWorks, etc.), middleware, integration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and research and development for Navy programs (e.g., AEGIS, Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD), etc.), and their supporting systems. A DoD clearance is required for the job.
Essential Job Functions
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and analyzes software programs for computer based systems.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions.
- Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs and operating systems to meet client business needs.
- Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analyzing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works with customer(s) to provide hands-on first level support.
#Gdjobs #cjobs #dicepost
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.