Are you looking to be challenged and have a direct impact on logistics across the world? Do you want to stretch your boundaries and accelerate your career? If building these solutions sounds exciting and challenging, then C.H. Robinson is looking for motivated people like you! Join one of the largest third-party logistics companies in the world as we work to optimize supply chains and transportation across the globe. Our innovative software engineering onboarding program, known as the HatCHRy, is looking for you!
Within the HatCHRy program, you will work with your fellow HatCHRy participants as a functioning software development team. Alongside seasoned engineers you will design, develop, test, and deliver solutions with real business value. You've worked hard to get where you are today-now it's time to use your unique skills, talents, and personality to achieve great things. C.H. Robinson is a place where you are valued as an individual, recognized for your accomplishments, and empowered to reach your full potential.
Click here to see our Engineering Blog Responsibilities:
- Build and support the technology solutions that drive our business in a team setting, while receiving in-depth Agile, business, and technical training
- Innovate on projects that drive toward our vision of a single global technology platform
- Collaborate within a creative, dynamic workplace
- Leverage multiple technologies including, but not limited to the following: .NET/C#, RESTful web services, ServiceStack, SQL, HTML5/CSS3/SASS, React/Redux and Git/Github
- Solid understanding of software and application design, and development and project management principles
- Coursework or experience in one or more of the following areas: Object Oriented design, web development, mobile application development, desktop application development
- High School Diploma or GED
- Innovative problem solver who is passionate about leveraging technology to solve complex business problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Learning and growth mindset that is open to giving and receiving feedback
- Team-first mentality and ability to thrive in a collaborative and dynamic workplace
- Undergraduate degree with a focus in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, or related technical field
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities. About C.H. Robinson
Come collaborate with our team of over 900 global IT professionals. Youll have the opportunity to work in an Agile environment and provide solutions to the worlds most challenging supply chain problems. We believe in accelerating careers by providing ongoing training and professional development opportunities. Start here. Accelerate here.
C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, give back to our communities. .
Join the 15,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran