Our great client in Downtown Milwaukee has an immediate opening for a Software Engineer (Java/ETL). If you are interested please apply with resume to .
Prepare to develop software and systems on test driven development and continuous integration practices; establish monitoring and automation processes
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 4+ years professional experience required
• 3-5+ years of experience working with modern engineering tools, languages and practices.
• Demonstrated critical thinking, ownership mindset and continuous learning.
• Strong Java Experience
• Experience working with Cloud technologies, specifically AWS
• Experience working with ETL Tools - (NiFi preferred)
• Experience developing solutions using agile methods
• Advanced skillset in one or more technical platforms
• Capable of communicating between product, engineering, and the business
• Manages own time to meet objectives
• Ability to perform peer reviews on code and design
• Solid understanding of design patterns and architecture
• Ability to explain technical solutions to technical and non-technical teams to drive business outcomes
Java, ETL(preferably NiFi), AWS, SQL, CI/CD
Nice to haves:
Database Modelling, K8s,
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or