• Collaborate with dev team leads, other team members, and business analysts to analyze business requirements and design and create code for web application in J2EE technology platform.
• Design, code and implement small and medium level software assignments, including multiple module or cross functional capabilities.
• Mentor and provide knowledge transfer to new development staff.
• Intermediate proficiency in troubleshooting issues.
• Understand system architecture to be able to apply it to design and issue resolution.
• Assist with generation of detailed design documents and design reviews for other developers.
• Demonstrate strong competency in development tools, processes, and methods
• Participate in large, complex multiple module/cross functional assignments.
• Develop functional expertise in 2-3 modules or functional areas.
• Identify opportunities to standardize or improve development processes, and contribute to implementation of suggested changes
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 2 - 3 years of experience designing and implementing multi-tiered enterprise applications
• Intermediate proficiency in software development using Java, Oracle PL/SQL, XML, Struts
• Intermediate knowledge of MVC framework and Java design patterns - can describe how they are applied here and understands pros and cons
39600 Balentine Dr, Ste 200 Newark, CA, 94560