Kforce is immediately seeking an experienced Software Engineer (Python) to work within the Security & Trust Organization of our enterprise networking and cloud solutions client in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC).
The Security & Trust Organizations' Image Signing Client team develops common, security focused solutions to ensure company engineering teams can cryptographically sign all software delivered to our customers. We are responsible for our Image Signing Policy and Standards and provide signing clients used by all teams to sign firmware, software, containers, files, etc. Signing assures our customers software integrity at installation, startup (boot-up), load time and runtime.
As a Software Engineer for Digital Signing, you will design, develop, modify, and debug signing client code using python/pytest, Go, or bash. Additional responsibilities include customer support, developing and updating our virtualization environment and automated testing. You are hardworking, highly motivated, and eager to affect meaningful impact, and to develop new skills. With a zeal for innovation & learning you are comfortable diving into business & technical subjects outside of your comfort zone.
* A B.S in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or EE
* 1-3 years of Software Development or Test experience using Python and Pytest
* Proficiency in one or more secondary programming languages, C, GO or Bash
* Experience with Linux (primary) and Windows (secondary)
* Proficiency with OpenStack (preferred), CI/CD pipelines, GitHub, and Jenkins
* Experience working in an Agile Scrum or Kanban development process
* Possess excellent problem solving and troubleshooting/debugging skills
Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements:
* Possess basic Crypto knowledge and OpenSSL familiarity (desired)
* A consummate team-player, you possess outstanding listening, collaboration & communication skills
* Able to establish and sustain excellent relationships with an extended team
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.