Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA
You will be working closely with research scientists and research engineers to design, implement and maintain software libraries, binaries, and scripts that serve as the foundation of our R&D pipelines.
• Build software to facilitate routine operations of a research group
• Design and implement data (e.g., images, audio, video, time-series) loading interfaces that can work across a variety of computing infrastructures and use cases. Examples might include training Client models on a Linux-based single machine setup and large-scale inference in a distributed cloud computing environment
• Build dashboard for visualizing important statistics relating to tools utilization
• Build a landing page for searching/navigating the toolset
• Troubleshoot performance/resource-related problems. Help research scientists and research engineers to troubleshoot various libraries, script or binary issues (code, infrastructure, performance, etc.)
Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
1. Excellent C++ skills
2. Excellent Python skills
3. Ability to work in tight collaboration with team lead
Good to have skills:
1. Scripting language
2. Compute Vision and/or Machine Learning background
3. Experience with building tools in a large codebase
4. Understand hardware and software frameworks that are used to define and train deep learning models (TensorFlow and/or PyTorch, CUDA).
5. Knowledge of Linux containers and build systems
6. Knowledge of distributed databases and the corresponding query languages
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is a premier software solutions and services company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices across the United States and India. The company has a proven track record of delivering results through its global delivery centers and flexible engagement models for over 450 brands ranging from Fortune 100 to growing companies. Intelliswift provides a variety of services including Enterprise Applications, Software Product Development, Mobility & Collaboration, Big Data/BI, Cloud Solutions, and Team Augmentation.