Enterprise Engineering, Inc. is an established, reliable technology provider delivering robust, scalable financial services solutions.
***Immediate In person interview is mandatory***
**Local candidates only**
Front End Developer (with Python)
As a Software Engineer (SRE) you will help build a meaningful engineering discipline, combining software and systems to develop creative engineering solutions to operations problems. Much of our software development focuses on creating new applications, optimizing existing systems and reducing work through automation. You ll join a team of curious problem solvers with a diverse set of perspectives who are thinking big and taking risks. In this environment, you ll take the lead on relevant projects, supported by an organization that provides the support and mentorship you need to learn and grow.
- Understand/apply reusable code design, leverage application architecture/framework capabilities and functionality, and design/develop solutions that are highly reliable, scalable, and perform to meet business-defined service levels.
- Work with Product owners to help shape the direction of the product based on a combined knowledge of what's technically feasible and what is desired by the end user.
- Conduct code reviews and ensuring quality solutions are built and tested.
- Employ Agile engineering practices; Pair Programming, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, etc.
- Identify and implement improvements to products.
- Contribute to the technical code and design documentation.
- Provide production support and issue triage for products.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor s degree
- Financial industry experience is a MUST
- 7+ years of front end development experience
- 3+ years programming experience using Python language.
- Experience of Web UI frameworks such as REACT or Angular.
- Adept in the design and development of automated tools
- Experience working in an Agile team, Scrum preferred.
- Experience in using software development tools such as JIRA, Confluence, GIT/Bitbucket & Jenkins.
- Experience with build automation, test driven development, continuous integration and delivery
- Exposure to Micro service architecture, REST API design/development
- Knowledge of Powershell, Unix Shell scripting & SQL.
- Strong background in Relational Databases (Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server or Sybase or DB2)
***Salary commensurate with experience.
Please feel free to visit our website at www.joineei.com
EEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org