#DS&J Intelligence Community
Deloitte is hiring a cleared Software Engineer
in Fort Meade, MD. TS/SCI/polygraph clearance required.
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.Work you'll do
- Work independently and part of a team to develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real- time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements
- Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results
- Resolve software problem reports
- Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment
- Provide specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade- offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems and Software Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation. Qualifications
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of additional SWE experience with similar software processes may be substituted for degree
- Java/J2EE (1 year preferred)
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming techniques
- Some experience with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to solve complex problems, improve business operations, and manage the complexity inherent with technology change
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.