Senior Software Engineer, Cloud Services (this is a contract to hire opportunity)
Looking for a Senior Software Cloud Engineer to join our growing Infotainment team.
- Design, develop, deploy and test RESTful and scalable cloud services with best practices throughout the development life cycle
- Maintain and architect solution to meet stringent KPI benchmark for best user experience.
- Communicate effectively with 3rd party service providers to integrate vendor solutions using a reliable adapter layer and complete end-to-end validation
- Work closely with build and release team to implement appropriate Maven/gradle scripts to integrate the project into CI/CD pipeline
- Responsible to review, adhere and propose new SecDevOps guidelines to maintain high standards for security for the cloud solution
Experience and Skills
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electric Engineering, or related majors and experiences.
- 5+ years’ experience in building web application using Springboot
- Experience with Sql and NoSql server solutions - MY SQL/Postgres SQL, Redis, MongoDB.
- Experience delivering cloud solution at scale – actively deployed with several million transactions
- Deep understanding of cloud architectures and able to propose solutions with trade-offs
- Skilled at developing software using Java language with multi-threading experience.
- Knowledge of web services, Swagger API, REST, RPC, and strong awareness of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks.
Java, Springboot and SQL or MySQL